Re: Key binding M-g should really be goto-line

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: Key binding M-g should really be goto-line
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:41:38 +0100

> I would rather put this aside until after the release.

I was hoping we could at least add the "candidates" from my list before
the release.  New bindings for previous-error and next-error would be
immediately useful and everyone involved in the discussion so far seemed
to agree.

> I would like a small group to organize to make a plan for what to do
> with M-g, and discuss the question outside of this list.  Would those
> who want to do this please do so?

We can just postpone this discussion to after the release.

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | How long will it be before he
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sees you own his legs but his