Re: Options menu

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Options menu
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:41:35 -0600 (CST)

>From my previous message:

   Some get saved if they were set through the menu
   bar _or_ through Custom.  (There does not seem to be too much we can
   do about that right now.  Without storing more stuff in property
   lists, Emacs can not distinguish.)

Even so, we might not _want_ to do anything about it.  A value which
the user saved through Custom still shows up in the Options Menu.  So
"Save Options" saves exactly all options that the user can see (if he
looks at all submenus), that are not buffer local.

Sincerely,

Luc.