A mouse cursor that follows its track

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: A mouse cursor that follows its track
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:50:57 +0100

This is a question I would rather not have. What I have seen happening is
just strange and I have not been able to even find a real good idea. It
happens seldom so it might not be much trouble. If you do not easily find an
explanation I will just leave it (and I might if you find an explanation
too). Anyway here it is:

When trying to make the tooltip work a bit nicer on w32 I stressed my old
computer quite a bit just to see what happened. The tooltip flashed and
other similar things happened. I think I have got rid of that. Maybe I have
got rid of the other thing I saw too, I do not know. It is not often I have
seen it, but more than once and that is actually enough.

What I have seen is that after stressing like above and stopping that the
mouse cursor slowly followed its track backwards. That is all.

Any ideas?;-)