Re: Double slashes in config.h

From: Lőrentey Károly
Subject: Re: Double slashes in config.h
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:08:29 +0100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>> --ansi may have other consequences, and I don't trust it.
>> Can we avoid generating these double-slashes?

[...]
> Yes, it can be done, but it is not something that works easily and can
> be resolved without recurring time and again by accident.

As a quick & dirty hack, running config.h and both Makefile.c files
through a 's,//+,/,' filter would be easy, and AFAICS it would work
right at the moment.  On the other hand, it would surely ruin
someone's day later, when they want to put an actual `//' sequence in
there for some reason.

--
Károly