Re: announcing thaiword.el?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: announcing thaiword.el?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:41:13 +0200

> Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:29:23 +0100 (CET)
> From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>
> Thanks for adding thaiword.el to the CVS.

You're welcome.  And thanks for working on it.

> Shouldn't it be announced somehow in the NEWS file?

I'd love to do that, but the file was handed to me without a single
word about its usage, not even where to put it in the Lisp hierarchy.
So I have no idea what to say in NEWS.  But if you (or someone else)
write up a NEWS entry, I will gladly install it.

> Additionally, I think it would be a good idea to automatically use
> thai-forward-word and thai-backward-word (which are supersets of
> forward-word and backward-word, respectively) if `Thai' is selected
> as the language environment.

Again, if you suggest a patch, I will install it.