Re: Menu again.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Menu again.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:42:24 +0100

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> I do not have the time to keep answering all the arguments you have
> already repeated 1001 times and which already have been answered before.
.. without reaching consensus on the issue!!!

Can we take a poll on this issue and get done with it?

Please send me your votes on the following questions:

1) Rename Options=>Show/hide to Options=>Appearence ?
   [with suitable minor adjustments on the sub-menu]

   [ ] Yes  [ ] No

2) Move Options=>Blinking Cursor to Appearence submenu?

   [ ] Yes  [ ] No

3) Fix Options=>Save Options to offer to save unsaved Customize
   as suggested by David (below)?

   [ ] Yes  [ ] No

     > ... that "Save Options" would prompt and offer to save also
     > unsaved Options set by "Customize", making it possible to
     > switch the order of options into the customary one while giving
     > the user a less subtle hint about what happens.

I'll count and report the votes in 5 days from now.