Re: Advanced calendar usage in emacs-xtra.texi

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Advanced calendar usage in emacs-xtra.texi
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:06:22 +0200

> Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:00:42 -0600 (CST)
> From: Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> However, last time when I proposed something similar (for url.texi, if
> I remember well), you and Karl and Dave opposed me on this and I wound
> up using a regular @xref.  Did you change your mind on this or is
> there a fundamental difference between emacs-xtra and url.texi?

Well, I didn't suggest @inforef as the first choice this time either,
did I?  I still think @ifinfo is a better choice.

One fundamental difference between emacs-xtra and url is that the
former holds material that was deliberately excluded from the Emacs
manual.  OTOH, url is the documentation of a package.