Re: Interfacing ActiveX/COM-objects "natively" in Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Interfacing ActiveX/COM-objects "natively" in Emacs
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:26:20 -0500

    This interests me. Do you have any idea on how to go about doing
    something like this as a separate project?

Please don't.  Legally, you're free to do it, but the consequences
of doing it would be harmful to computer users' freedom.

David, if respond to such an inquiry in the future, would you please
simply omit the mention of that possibility?  It wouldn't violate the
GPL, but it isn't something we should encourage, let alone have design
discussions about.