Re: cannot compile mac emacs for OS9

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: cannot compile mac emacs for OS9
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:58:13 +0900

> Now i had used my brain, i have found that in src/mac.c the include
> for EPPC.H should be placed outside of the #ifndef HAVE_CARBON

It seems that HAVE_CARBON is not defined in your Emacs.MakeScript.
Could you try again after cleaning up all the generated files?

In http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-03/msg00210.html:

  (Executing "make Clean -f makefile.MPW > Clean.MakeScript &&
   Clean.MakeScript" would be needed before making another build.)

> I am a bit lost : does not defining HAVE_CARBON implies
> TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON ?

It does.  Defining HAVE_CARBON leads to the inclusion of Carbon.h, and
TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON is set to 1 there.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden