Re: TUTORIAL.sv updated (was Re: Emacs TUTORIAL update for the new Emacs

From: Marcelo Toledo
Subject: Re: TUTORIAL.sv updated (was Re: Emacs TUTORIAL update for the new Emacs release)
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:08:53 -0300

There was a misunderstood, the correct is that the first line of every
tutorial must begin with a sentence saying "Emacs Tutorial" in the
respective language. This should be followed by "See end for copying
conditions", likewise in the respective language.

I will commit with the correction described above. Would be nice if you
could confirm if everything is ok. Thanks for your changes.

--
Marcelo Toledo
address@hidden