Re: [patch] enhanced mac drag-n-drop

From: Sean O'Rourke
Subject: Re: [patch] enhanced mac drag-n-drop
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:12:45 -0700

"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:
> To make this more general, I think you should use or generalize the
> defcustom variables in x-dnd.el so that Emacs customizations in this
> area becomes available on several platforms.

x-dnd-known-types, x-dnd-types-alist, and x-dnd-default-test-function
are useless, since they deal with xdnd protocol specifics, and I
handle character encodings at the C level.  But the rest of the file
looks like quite an improvement over my simple handler, so I'll look
at creating a mac analog to the x-specific parts.

/s