Re: whitespace.el does not seem to delete its overlays

From: Stephan Stahl
Subject: Re: whitespace.el does not seem to delete its overlays
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 00:57:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Stefan.

Stefan Monnier said:
> I believe the patch below fixes it.  I've installed it in the CVS, please
> try it out and tell me if it helps,

This patch does help with the "too many overlays" problem but now there are
too few of them left :-).

It seems that only the last overlay survives.  I tried the example code from
my other mail but did copy the line several times and now after i run
M-x whitespace-buffer only the last line shows the whitespace-highlight-face.
--
Stephan Stahl