Re: Possible change to startup.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Possible change to startup.el
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:54:25 -0400

    The fact that English menu item "Emacs Tutorial" can select a non-English
    tutorial is misleading too.  Ideally the menu item "Emacs Tutorial"
    should be translated into the same language whose tutorial it selects.
    This requires support for multi-language menus.

We can't do that now.  I think the menu support is not ready for it.

For now, I don't see anything better than what it does now.