Re: desktop.el not playing nice

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: desktop.el not playing nice
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:06:29 +0200

Stephan Stahl wrote:

  Specify the option `--no-desktop' on the command line when you don't
want it to reload any saved desktop.
IMHO this describes clearly what the --no-desktop flag does. But you may be right the the flag should do something different.

I can make --no-desktop disabel desktop-save-mode as you propose.
If some people don't like the flag to change desktop-save-mode, I could add a second flag --no-desktop-load that only inhibits desktop loading.

What do people like best:
1. Just change --no-desktop to disabel desktop-save-mode.
2. Change --no-desktop to disabel desktop-save-mode and introduce a second flag --no-desktop-load.
3. Something else.