Re: RMAIL slows

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: RMAIL slows
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:42:52 +0000 (UTC)

[markers and overlays not getting GC'd]
I just had a chance to work with RMAIL again.

   You might try killing the Rmail buffer and visiting the file again,
   in the old session.  Does this make it get fast again?

If it does, it is only a very little.  I am not sure whether it does
or whether the little difference is my imagination.

However, after killing that instance of Emacs and starting a new
instance, rmail sped up dramatically.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8