Re: details of flymake changes

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: details of flymake changes
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:56:37 -0400

Looking thru flymake.el now, the only specific problems I recognized
were (1) doc string lines that are too long, and (2) arguments named
"...path" that refer to directory names or file names.

I am sure the problems were worse than that.  Perhaps if you have more
time to look thru the file you will spot other problems.

Oh, some lines are very deeply indented.  Reformatting that code code
make it clearer.  And the xemacs conditionals are done in a somewhat
ugly way.