RMAIL fontification wrong for cited message text

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: RMAIL fontification wrong for cited message text
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:30:17 +0300

I didn't yet have time to try the version of RMAIL with separate faces
for comment delimiter and comment text, so what's below might not
happen there.

With the version of RMAIL from yesterday morning (GMT), fontification
of cited messages is wrong when more than one level of citations is
present.  For example, in this fragment:

>     > Which of these do Lisp programmers need to use, and when?
>
>     It seems like tooltip-mode is used in several files, so at least that
>     function should be mentioned.

the line which begins with "Which of these do Lisp" has only the
second `>' character fontified, the first one is not.  I think that
either both of them or at least the first one should be fontified.