Re: Should killing a help or compile buffer also delete the window?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: Should killing a help or compile buffer also delete the window?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:32:28 +0000 (UTC)

   I'd like C-x 4 0 to just do its job without mithering me with "kill
   buffer `foo'? (yes or no)", unless it's an actual changed buffer
   that's getting killed.

Today's GNU Emacs CVS snapshot, Mon, 2005 Apr 25  09:44 UTC
GNU Emacs 22.0.50.14 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.6.4)
started with

     /usr/local/src/emacs/src/emacs -Q -D

does not ask me that question in either situation, changed buffer or
not.  It just kills the buffer and the window.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8