Re: Should killing a help or compile buffer also delete the window?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Should killing a help or compile buffer also delete the window?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:04:47 -0400

    Granted, but I'm not trying to debate "the right way" to remove a
    temporary buffer from the screen.  I'm proposing that when a temporary
    buffer is killed, TRYING to also remove the associated window might in
    itself be the right thing.

That's a part of the question of "the right way" to remove a temporary
buffer from the screen.  It's a quagmire we should avoid getting into.