Tex-mode binding of C-return

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Tex-mode binding of C-return
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:25:00 +0200

In a different thread, I suggested to change CUA's
"toggle rectangle mark" command from S-return to C-return.

The only real conflict is with Tex-mode which binds
C-return to tex-feed-input which is also on C-c C-m.

Since my plan (after the release) is to separate the rectangle
handling from CUA, having a good "toggle rectangle mark" command
will eventually become important even for non-CUA users.

C-return is such a "good command", analogue to C-SPC for the
normal mark.

Do tex users really use C-return ?