Re: /lib/cpp not found in c-mode

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: /lib/cpp not found in c-mode
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 06:14:18 +0200

I just got the following backtrace.  Any idea what's up?
I indeed don't have /lib/cpp (this is on MacOSX) but it shouldn't prevent me
from opening a C file,

In this case, how does your system find c-macro-preprocessor?. Do you have /usr/ccs/lib/cpp? If so, oes it support the -dM switch option (or equivalent)?

On my OSX (10.3.8) it is in /usr/bin/cpp. But isn't using cpp directly deprecated? I don't think gcc installs cpp by default anymore.

        Jan D.