Re: bootstrap from scratch [is now appt activation]

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: bootstrap from scratch [is now appt activation]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 23:23:33 +0100

Marcelo Toledo <address@hidden> writes:

> Create a convention that it will not be activated when loaded

That convention already exists.

> Warning the user after loading the package doesn't seem
> correct, imagine if he loads 10 packages that warn him of something.

I didn't mean to do that for all packages, just as an exception for
the case of appt, if changing the effect of loading it will cause
people to miss appointments, since it is not obvious that appt has not
been activated. Most packages already follow the above convention.