Re: Adding missing copyright years

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Adding missing copyright years
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:04:48 +0300

> From: Nick Roberts <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 14:24:56 +1200
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> How about developing a script to update these changes automatically?

This is Emacs, so doing this in Lisp would be the default ;-)

Also, given the comments David and others posted, I think this calls
for non-trivial text processing, so I think Lisp is a better vehicle
for technical reasons as well.  It's quite possible such a feature
needs to allow the user to interactively decide whether a given change
justifies copyright updates.

If this is written, I think it belongs to admin.el.