Re: RMAIL slows

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: RMAIL slows
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:08:19 +0000 (UTC)

   >     and then look at the *overlays* buffer,

   Not only they overlap but they're empty.

   Would 2144619 happen to be at/near the end of the RMAIL buffer (or at/near
   the last position of the buffer every displayed)?

Yes.  I am not sure whether that number came when I was at the end or
near the end.

Thank you for the patch.  I will try a new instance of Emacs with the
hook for goto-address in my .emacs and with your fix.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8