Re: the new makefile faces

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: the new makefile faces
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:00:29 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:

> Am I the only one that finds the new makefile-shell-face annoying?

I am too...

> It is unnecessarily distracting with that "seashell1" background.

Especially on ttys, where it's actually almost white.  Text is now
displayed as (almost) white on white!

> IMHO the makefile-targets-face is also annoying. The fact that it
> using underlines is not great. IMHO the old setting was much better.

I agree.

> Do we really need new faces introduced at this point in the release
> process?

I don't think so either.  Please revert these changes.

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | Last night the whole of hell
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | came down to bathe and dine