Re: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: font-lock-comment-delimiter-face
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 17:56:48 -0400

    If the red colored comments are hard to read on a console, can't we
    just change the face foreground for font-lock-comment-face for that
    situation (i.e. min-colors == 8 and background-mode == 'dark)?
    It seems to me that would be a lot easier than adding
    font-lock-comment-delimiter-face route?

I am not entirely sure what you're proposing.
Could you be more specific?  I could try it out.

The current behavior, highlighting comment delimiters but not the
comment text, looks good to me.  However, it's possible that some
other solution would also look good.

    So just do M-x list-colors-display RET pick a color for comments and
    I'll do the needed change.

Please don't install such a change, but I'd appreciate it if you sent
me a patch to try.