Re: mouse-face on mode-line and header-line

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: mouse-face on mode-line and header-line
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 17:01:37 -0500 (CDT)

Nick Roberts wrote:

    > But shouldn't the cursor change to a hand cursor rather than an arrow
    > cursor when hoovering over a mouse-face?

   Following the change, if you have just line-number-mode on ,then the arrow
   pointer still displays over this area (I think this may be an existing
   bug not an introduced one).

You mean the fact that if you start on the line number, where a double
arrow is displayed, then move slightly to the right, it changes into a
single sided slanted arrow for a short distance before turning into a
double sided arrow again?  That behavior is already present in an old
CVS version from February 7 I still have around.

Sincerely,

Luc.