Re: A few issues with thumbs.el

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: A few issues with thumbs.el
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 21:03:49 +0000 (UTC)

    I really don't understand why is that important; these files are not
    for human consumption.

It is very important:  I clean out directories once in a while.
Having names makes that possible with thumbnails.  Without the names,
I won't use thumbnails in Emacs.

You can talk about deleting images that you see, but that is not how I
operate.  Presumably, some people do, but that is neither here nor
there.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8