Re: org-mode and mode hooks.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: org-mode and mode hooks.
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:58:52 -0500 (CDT)

I still found some problems with my latest patches to font-core.  I
have corrected patches for font-core and font-lock.  However, since I
do not know whether or not we will instead opt to make dis- and
re-enable Font Lock take care of the problem (which it currently does
not), I do not send the corrected patches.  But I could send them if
we want to use the font-lock-mode-stored-mode method, either
permanently, or, more likely, temporarily until a better solution is
implemented.

Sincerely,

Luc.