Re: The MH-E repository

From: Mark D. Baushke
Subject: Re: The MH-E repository
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 03:07:03 -0700

Kim F. Storm <address@hidden> writes:

> Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Now that there is a separate lisp/mh-e directory, and all of the MH-E
> > developers have signed papers and therefore should have write access or
> > be able to get write access to the Emacs repository, I'd like to ask
> > what folks think about moving the MH-E src module from SourceForge to
> > gnu.org.
>
> How many developers are involved?

Eight.

  Name                  Disclaimers (from copyright.list file)

  Mark D Baushke        EMACS past/future
  Chad Brown            EMACS past/future
  Satyaki Das           MH-E GNUS past/future
  Eric Ding             MH-E past/future
  Peter S Galbraith     MH-E past/future
  Stephen Gildea        EMACS past/future
  Jeffrey Honig         EMACS past/future
  Bill Wohler           EMACS past/future

> Have they signed papers for MH-E only, or general past/future changes
> for emacs as a whole?

It seems to be a mixture right now.

(Feel free to look in /gd/gnuorg/copyright.list on fencepost.gnu.org for
all of the details...)

        -- Mark