Re: The MH-E repository

From: Mark D. Baushke
Subject: Re: The MH-E repository
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:16:23 -0700

>     > Have they signed papers for MH-E only, or
>     > general past/future changes for emacs as a
>     > whole?
>
>     It seems to be a mixture right now.
>
> How, specifically, does that matter?

I do not believe it should matter.

I was just trying to answer a question asked by
Kim F Storm <address@hidden>.

For what it may be worth, here are the Savannah
Login names for each of the MH-E developers:

  Name                  Savannah Login Name

  Mark D Baushke        mdb
  Chad Brown            (unknown)
  Satyaki Das           satyaki
  Eric Ding             (unknown)
  Peter S Galbraith     psg
  Stephen Gildea        gildea
  Jeffrey Honig         jchonig
  Bill Wohler           wohler

I could not find either Chad Brown or Eric Ding listed,
so they will need to register with savannah and let us
know their login names...

        -- Mark