Re: The MH-E repository

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: The MH-E repository
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:00:11 +0200

>     > Have they signed papers for MH-E only, or general past/future changes
>     > for emacs as a whole?
>
>     It seems to be a mixture right now.
>
> How, specifically, does that matter?

Maybe it doesn't, but...

If someone has write access to the emacs repository, but only has signed
papers for a (small) subset of the code, we need to make sure that person
doesn't change things outside the assignments.

To me, it seems simpler if people with write access have assigned
past/future changes to Emacs as a whole.