Re: list-faces-display

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: list-faces-display
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:04:08 +0200

> Please do reinstall the 1999 code that got lost.

OK (I'll install the patch I sent, which is a reworking of it).

> The latter is better--this isn't big enough to be called a
> "specialized mode or package".

No, but it is a "change in a specialized mode or package". The problem
with describing the new feature only on Lisp Changes (though it also
is that) is that it misses the fact that the user-level command can
now be called with C-u to force it to ask for a regexp.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u