Re: encoding and content-length for url-http.el

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: Re: encoding and content-length for url-http.el
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:53:45 -0400

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 11:46 -0400, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> Could I get input on the following patch before I apply it?  The first
> part (using string-bytes instead of length) seems like a no-brainer.
> The second part, I'm less sure about.

Full patch included this time.

And a fuller explanation.

I've come across circumstances where it appears that url-http.el isn't
doing the right thing.  For instance, I'm using xml-rpc to post weblog
entries that contain unicode quotes.  I need these changes to get it to
do the right thing.  For (a little) more information, see
<http://elisp.info/archive/80614312>.

--
http://mah.everybody.org/weblog/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5