Re: Change in lib-src/makefile.w32-in breaks bootstrapping

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Change in lib-src/makefile.w32-in breaks bootstrapping
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:29:17 +0200

> Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:36:19 +0200
> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > Please post the transcript of the entire failed bootstrap session,
>
> Entire? Really? Well, OK. But there's no difference between a normal
> bootstrap and this one except on the last ten lines or so.

Since I'm debugging a problem that happens on your machine, sending me
all the relevant info at once is the most efficient way of telling me
everything I might wish to know, depending on what I see.  It is much
less efficient to ask you to supply the information piecewise as the
need for it arises, because I'm online only a small fraction of the
day.

Thanks for the data, I think I fixed the problem now.  Please try with
the current CVS, and see if bootstrap works again for you.