Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 15:21:59 +0200

> Ah. Branch. Trunk. I get it... :)

Hmm. Branch or trunk aside, my point was: if you're a user who only
install "official releases", and not from the Emacs CVS, last time you
got (significant) new features was Oct, 2001. I'd say that's pretty
atypical for big free or open source projects (other than Debian ;-)

I suppose some people will say that what other projects do should have
no influence over the Emacs project. Perhaps. But if they are
successful and attract developers, they must be doing something right.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u