Mr.JOHN KELLY.{Esq}

From: JOHNKELLY
Subject: Mr.JOHN KELLY.{Esq}
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:40:15 -0700

From:Mr.JOHN KELLY.{Esq}
40 WOODALE STR,
LAGOS STATE,
NIGERIA,
WEST AFRICA.
14th June,2005.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having
gone through your remarkable profile on the internet.
Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to
reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and
most secured medium of communication.

l am a financial consultant a Nigerian West Africa.l have a client
(widow) she has US38.6Million(Thirty Eight Million,Six Hundred
Thousand U.SDollars) with a Private Equity Investment Trust Company
for safe keeping.

And she is willing to offer you 35% of the total fund if you can
assist her transfer the funds to your country or any bank of your wish.
She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her interest is in companies
with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,
if your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment. I guarantee you
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me urgently by E-mail as you provide me the
following as listed below.
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.
Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.JOHN KELLY.{Esq}
E-MAIL:  address@hidden
N:B The fund is not from drug and laundering and this transaction need