Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: mouse-1-click-follows-link
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:17:38 +0300

> For me, the filename and line number shows the highlight face on
> mouse-over in grep buffers, but none of the line responds to mouse-1.
> The whole line responds to mouse 2. mouse-1-click-follow-links is at its
> default setting of 450, and I am not aware of any other customizations
> that affect this. This must be a bug, I think.

I'm aware that currently there are too large areas for mouse-1 clicking
in grep buffers.  This could be fixed after reaching some consensus.
But not responding to mouse-1 is something that I can't reproduce.
Do you have mouse-1 working in other mouse-1 sensitive buffers
like Info?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/