Re: fringe buffer-boundary bitmaps

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: fringe buffer-boundary bitmaps
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:08:19 +0900

On 6/23/05, Lute Kamstra <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ehrm, maybe I'm doing something really stupid, but your redefinitions
> don't seem to change the appearance of the fringe bitmaps in my Emacs.

I didn't realize this when I sent those messages, but you first have to do:

   (require 'fringe)

Unfortunately it seems that if you try to use define-fringe-bitmap
_without_ doing the above require, it will never work after that, even
if you later use the require and then redo the define-fringe-bitmap
calls; I had to restart emacs to make things take.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.