Re: Q on Text Properties popup menu - shouldn't it use thepointerpositio

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Q on Text Properties popup menu - shouldn't it use thepointerposition, not the cursor position?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:17:31 -0500 (CDT)

Drew Adams wrote:

          bug: Each time I use the Text Properties menu I get this message:
          "<C-drag-mouse-2> is undefined".

       This is either operating system specific or fixed in the meantime.  I
       can not reproduce with today's CVS on GNU/Linux.  Maybe people running
       MS Windows can reproduce it.

   I'm curious if others see this bug. I see it systematically on Windows, even
   after loading the latest cvs version of facemenu.el (I did not rebuild
   Emacs, however).

You really mean: "Each time I use the Text Properties menu..."

>From your previous postings, I thought you meant each time you use
C-mouse-2 to get to that menu, as opposed to getting it from the menu
bar.  (I do not see it _either_ way, however.)

Sincerely,

Luc.