Re: Fixing the face menu

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Fixing the face menu
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:16:50 -0400

    I think that if we add an option to defface that can specify whether
    to add it to the face menu or not, that option should be optional and
    default to not as most faces should not be added to the face menu.

We could do it that way.  Or perhaps we should just make one
complete list of the faces that should be listed in the menu.

Would someone like to look through the various packages
and make a suggested list of which faces SHOULD be in the menu?
When we see what they are, we could choose the simplest adequate
mechanism to implement it.