entering CJK full-width space

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: entering CJK full-width space
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:06:56 +0200 (CEST)

It seems to me that it is non-trivial to enter a full-width space
character (U+3000, Big5 0xA140, etc.) within Emacs.  How do you handle
this?  At least for the `chinese-py-punct' and `chinese-py-punct-b5'
methods I suggest that the combination `v' `<space>' creates a
full-width space.  Maybe it's even useful to define a function
`insert-fullwidth-space' which checks the current encoding and takes
the appropriate action.

    Werner