Re: TTY Vertical divider face?

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: TTY Vertical divider face?
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:54:38 +0300

> So although your change may give good results in most cases,
> I think there are cases where it may fail (if you happen to
> move the vertical line into an area occupied by a scroll bar...

Currently there is no vertical border when there are no scroll bars
on either side of the window.  My fix was intended only for this case
(no scroll bars and no fringes).  As I understand, you propose to
display the vertical border even with scroll bars.  Perhaps this
requires considerable changes in the display code, so if you will
implement that (after the release?), then of course you have to
reconsider the case that displays the vertical border one
pixel left.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/