Re: Documentation not clear for the Lisp function set-variable

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Documentation not clear for the Lisp function set-variable
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:18:17 +0200

> C-h f complete-in-turn RET

Oops, sorry. As you casually said "the complete-in-turn thingy" I
(erroneously) assumed you were describing something, not giving the
precise name of the function :-)

Anyway, I've implemented the change to `set-variable' without it.  You
seem to want the two-phase completion, and Richard seems not to (at
least that's how I interpreted his comments). So let's first decide
how we want `set-variable' to behave.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u