Re: Underlining in compile.el

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Underlining in compile.el
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:33:09 +1200

 > Have you tried this with the latest CVS?  This was fixed two weeks ago.

Sorry, this was my mistake. I hadn't updated my loaddefs.el.

I still get a slight discrepancy with byte compiling:

textmodes/org.el:7542:12:Warning: `make-local-hook' is an obsolete function
although errors are correctly highlighted.  But maybe its another autoload
problem.  I don't like updating autoloads for the whole directory because all
my local copies get added.  Does it help to check in a new ldefs-boot.el?  I'm
not sure how that works.

Nick