Re: ?\ vs. ?\s

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: ?\ vs. ?\s
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:47:44 +0200

> On 6/29/05, Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> That would be an improvement, but not a major one.

I know. Even so, "?\ " pisses me a lot.

> There are several recent bug reports that need debugging.  If you
> could debug and fix a few of them, it would contribute more
> than improving these details.

I usually try to debug and fix problems I know enough about. For
example, I'm *quite* interested in receiving input (particularly your
input, as there's a legal question) about this problem with image
libraries on Windows, so I can finish the thing and get rid of it:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-06/msg00891.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2005-06/msg01320.html

I tend to assume that preventing crashing is important enough, even on
Windows...

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u