NTEmacs documentation (was: Windows Emacs and screen readers)

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: NTEmacs documentation (was: Windows Emacs and screen readers)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:57:14 +0200

> From: Emilio Lopes <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:30:27 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Here is the documentation of the relevant user option:
>
>    w32-use-visible-system-caret's value is nil
>
>    Flag to make the system caret visible.

Which reminds me: would someone wish to volunteer to write an appendix
for the manual that documents MS-Windows specific features and
misfeatures?  Currently, the only Windows aspects that are documented
(and buried in the appendix dedicated to the MS-DOS port) are
subprocesses, text vs binary files, and the w32-pass-alt-to-system
variable.  That leaves a lot to be desired, and is a shame, I think.

Any takers?