Re: CPerl-mode bug [Re: Relation with package authors (CPerl-mode follow

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: CPerl-mode bug [Re: Relation with package authors (CPerl-mode follow-ups)]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:17:59 +0900

2005/6/30, Ilya Zakharevich <address@hidden>:
> > > I suspect that in this case "a proper merge" will consist of removing
> > > 95% of changes made w.r.t. the reference (my) implementation.
> >
> > Perhaps so, but somebody has to make that judgement...
>
> Sure.  Do you know somebody more quialified than me?

Well if you've gone though the changes in the Emacs CVS and determined
that they're all safely discarded, then sure, of course; but your
the details.

Or we could decide that it just doesn't matter and it's safe enough to
ignore the details -- but we usually don't do that.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.