Re: configure-more.zip

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: configure-more.zip
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:00:03 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

Since I once again missed that 'cvs update -kb' I decided to do
something about it. I have attached a bat-file that checks for this
and also for the existence of 'find' and 'xargs' which I believe also
are needed to build Emacs.

Where are find and xargs used? I can't find any reference in the
makefiles.
I can not find the places any more!? I believe they were used for building the info files, but I am not sure now.

Anyway that part does not seem to be needed anymore.