Re: dolist?

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: dolist?
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 23:01:45 +0200

Lennart Borgman wrote:

Here is a better example for testing. Please test this with the marked message commented out and not commented out. Just put it in a buffer and eval it.

Am I doing something seriously silly? Has someone checked this or should I file a bug?

Got some time to make an even simpler test, see below:

It looks there is a problem with the function `message' when the message
string starts with "...".

trying this (emacs -Q):

(dolist (i '(1 2 3 4))
  (message "... %d" i))